The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Which version of DSMLink do I have?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RTS-R

Probationary Member
May 27, 2009
Richmond, Texas
hey guys im trying to figure out what version of link is the the car i have. any ideas on how to figure that out?

ok here it is any guesses LOL?

Attachments

• IMAG0177.jpg
    IMAG0177.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 56
Its V2.

Obviously for added comfort you can contact the guys at ecmtuning to confirm the serial number. But I am 100% positive its V2.

I hope you received the cable with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i have a cable ok so now that that has been figured out what software do i download ?

what does v3 have that v2 doesn't ?

The question is what doesn't It have.... Its completely different that's why its not a simple downloadable upgrade. ECM is just offering a buy back program to save you money on your new product. There is many forums to look up the differences as well if it is something your interested in.

so you are saying they will buy back v2 and use that as a credit towards v3?

what does v3 have that v2 doesn't ?

This will show you the features that v3 has (not compared to v2 though). It's pretty much a completely different product with a TON more functionality and control.
prodcompare [ECMTuning - wiki]

so you are saying they will buy back v2 and use that as a credit towards v3?

Yes, you send back your v2 setup and then you pay an upgrade fee (vs. new package cost) and they send you a v3 setup. That info, along with what you need to send in to be eligible for an upgrade, is in the link Wes posted above.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back