The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

which tuner

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostgotyouloose

Probationary Member
Apr 11, 2012
new lenox, Illinois
so im stashing some cash for either dsm link or an aem just wanted to hear your guys opinions that have experience with them.pros,cons,advantages,etc

so im stashing some cash for either dsm link or an aem just wanted to hear your guys opinions that have experience with them.pros,cons,advantages,etc

Especially in the case of DSMs, there is absolutely no doubt at all to go with ECMLINK over an AEM setup.

The majority (by far) of modded DSMs use ECMLINK. This is one of its HUGE advantages over AEM becuase you can post logs on the various forums and get help online from other users (free) as opposed to having to rely on an AEM tuner who is going to charge you for any and every adjustment. You thus have a huge "technical support" database available to help with tuning.

The ECMLINK Vers 3 and ay future models can do basically anything an AEM can do too. Many DSMs are making huge power with ECMLINK as the engine management system.

Defenitly dsmlink, I haven't even used the program, but I start tuning today though:D. However, why I recommend them is just purely customer service. I think his name is thomas, but he was probaby the most helpful person I have talk to in awhile and nice! The only down side is all communication will need to be done strictly email(they have no phone).

Tuning Solutions & You

Since this topic pops up at least once a day I'm tossing this in the Graveyard. Either search and read similar threads, there a A LOT, or read the above link and figure out what best suits your needs.

:dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back