The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Which TB to Magnus V3 Intake Manifold?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamChaser7

Supporting VIP
Jul 18, 2019
Valrico, Florida
So I want to use the Magnus V3 IM. I have targeted either the Hypertune 90MM TB or the s90 74mm. I'll spare you all my questions. I'm so confused. Which TB with mate up with the V3 the best? Stock TB flange and a Ford 90mm flange are the only two options on Magnus website for ordering the V3. Any direction here would be helpful. Thanks.

So I want to use the Magnus V3 IM. I have targeted either the Hypertune 90MM TB or the s90 74mm. I'll spare you all my questions. I'm so confused. Which TB with mate up with the V3 the best? Stock TB flange and a Ford 90mm flange are the only two options on Magnus website for ordering the V3. Any direction here would be helpful. Thanks.
Be pretty cool if we knew. Guess best to call Magnus you and I must be first ones to get an intake. 🤷‍♂️

If you gonna street drive it the smaller will be better. If Race dedicated use the larger. Even then it depends on what kinda of racing. You'll lose resolution with the larger TB, Small throttle movements will result in large airflow changes.

I was going to get the s90, but worried about people saying how hard it is to get to seal. I plan for mine to be a street monster, not race track.
Haven’t heard of the mod you mention, I’ll have to look into it. Although that wouldn’t be a shiny new part under the hood…:sneaky:
I do plan on ECMLink.
Since the op I did get that intake and adapter plate to match whatever TB I get. Also planning on FP Zero BB.

Last edited:
Be pretty cool if we knew. Guess best to call Magnus you and I must be first ones to get an intake. 🤷‍♂️
Crazy how long ago I posted that question already. Still haven’t bought TB, need to get going on this thing. Too much life stuff taking priority.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back