The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Which Side view Mirrors???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95mitsugsx

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 2, 2002
Andover_MN
I took off my passenger side side view mirror, and my driver's side's paint is chipping. What are some good mirrors to go on? Should I get OEM? Bomex are nice but too spendy and take 3-4 weeks to get. They need to be power also and not cheap APC crap, price range of $100-$250.

ebay has a real nice set of power mirrors. I beleive they are just like the new beamers. go to Ebay and search for eclipse mirrors. They have dual 5" l.e.d.s on 2 small arms. They are bad azzzz

Yeah I have those ones. They are M3 style mirrors with the Mercedes led turn signal built in, they looks bad ass and are powered. I got a great deal on mine they were $150.

Really. I have the M-3 led mirrors and they only cost me $70 with shipping off eBay. Check out eBay they have manuel and power ones, only in blue LED though

Originally posted by SnoopySLR
Really. I have the M-3 led mirrors and they only cost me $70 with shipping off eBay. Check out eBay they have manuel and power ones, only in blue LED though

Mine look different than yours.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The Bomex ones are sweet.. and so are the M3 ones.. just seems that if you buy em, youd be kind of a poser sorta like id be called a Ricer for putting a bodykit on my N/T.

Im not trying to flame or nething, ill prolly put em on anyways!

Originally posted by RedLineShifter
The Bomex ones are sweet.. and so are the M3 ones.. just seems that if you buy em, youd be kind of a poser sorta like id be called a Ricer for putting a bodykit on my N/T.

Im not trying to flame or nething, ill prolly put em on anyways!

I don't care. I like the look of mine, I always thought the Marcedes led's on the front of the mirrors were cool, and I'll be able to smoke almost any car that dares to bust my balls. ;)

I like them also. I was thinking about picking up a set from ebay.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back