The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Which Heads Studs do i have.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vr4beast

Probationary Member
Jun 7, 2008
N. Arlington, New_Jersey
Whats up i bought this head studs on ebay stating that they were 4g63 studs. One was messed up so i called arp and bought a new stud. I have the stud here but is a little shorter and alot thicker which one is the correct one. Heres a picture of them. Left one is the new one,Right is the used one. I believe the one i bought from ebay is the m11 which is a later model 4g63 and the m12 is the one i just got from arp the one that really goes in my motor.

Attachments

• SDC11087.jpg
    SDC11087.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 102
  • SDC11088.jpg
    SDC11088.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 103
6 bolt head studs are 12mm and 7 bolt head studs are 11mm. I was unaware of different lengths however.

yea that's what i think they for thr 7 bolt. and yea their a little bit shorter for the 6 bolt

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back