The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

which filters fit which intake tubes

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenks411GSX

Probationary Member
Nov 14, 2003
MassachusettsUS
I know it sounds stupid, but I am just starting out and I would love help from experienced DSM 2g owners. I barely know anything but I love to learn. The first Question I have is; When purchasing an intake tube how do I know whether or not it will fit my K & N oval Filter? Please reply.....Jenks411GSX

Your K&N filter will attach the MAS air sensor, not the intake tube itself.

Filter -to- MAS -to- Intake pipe -to- Turbo

You can pick up a K&N filter for a 2G at just about any local automotive store and many online stores. As for intake tubes, I would suggest a Dejon Tool intake pipe ( www.dejontool.com ).

Originally posted by Jenks411GSX
I know it sounds stupid, but I am just starting out and I would love help from experienced DSM 2g owners. I barely know anything but I love to learn. The first Question I have is; When purchasing an intake tube how do I know whether or not it will fit my K & N oval Filter? Please reply.....Jenks411GSX

use the search before you post newb questions like this:mad:

just because you are a member doesent mean that u dont have to follow the rules. you need to read them for the benefit of others whos time you waste and for youself so you wont post useless threads like this.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/announcement.php?s=&forumid=4

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back