The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

which engine to put in mighty max

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deejames76

Probationary Member
Aug 12, 2015
columbia, South_Carolina
hey everyone, i just aquired a 91 mighty max, and i m super excited because i always wanted to own one. the thing is now which motor do i put in the bay, i want a 4g63t or non turbo but they are very hard to find where i live in sc. then the 4g63 are so expensive, i been looking into drooping other types of engines into the bay but dont where exactly to look for the different swaps. if anyone could lend a hand or point in the right direction the help would be greatly appreciated................. im a newb

He has a 91 so most likely the 2.4L 4g64. If you can't afford a 4g63t then no offense I don't know if I would be wanting to turbo my truck right now. Even if your turbo your 4g64 it will still cost you a thousand or two to make it reliable and run correctly. What exactly are you asking btw, since you posted the same kind of vague question on mightyram50?

He has a 91 so most likely the 2.4L 4g64. If you can't afford a 4g63t then no offense I don't know if I would be wanting to turbo my truck right now. Even if your turbo your 4g64 it will still cost you a thousand or two to make it reliable and run correctly. What exactly are you asking btw, since you posted the same kind the truck is without an engine right now but it has been fitted with motor mounts for a v8 but I don't want to do the 8

The truck doesn't have a heart rite now it has motor mount set for a v8 but I don't want do a v8. I have been searching the web for different setups and coming up with different things .

Sr20
F20c
LS
Vq35

About 1000 motor tranny and ecu

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back