The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Which car would you buy? [Merged 8-8] what should I get

which car should i buy?

• s2000

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Evo MR

Votes: 41 95.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavisky said:
He said $50,000 not $150,000.

Since when is a used 355 $150,000? I did a 2sec google search and found this one for 43,000 pounds. I've also seen plenty of newer ones go for way under $150,000.

Ferrari 355 Spider 1996(P) LHD

£43,500

Colour: Rosso Corsa (red) with Nero (black) interior
Transmission: Manual
Mileage: 49,500 kilometres
Three previous owners, sports exhaust, fully serviced and cambelted.
Full service history. Fully inspected and prepared with 12 months warranty (extendable to 36 months). Part exchange and finance available.

sho-off said:
05' gto 400hp 6spd 32k and cash leftover for supercharger and other mods. 20k less than a new c6 vette and you get a back seat :thumb:
$32k?! is that new? where did you get that price from? what about tax title and all that other stuff its more like $40k maybe more.

Hmmmm.... we already have 4 cars that we love more than anything you can get for <50k, so all the cash money would be spent on them. Let's see...

The FD - I'd do a 3 rotor swap with the biggest BB turbo I could find and all the trimmings, Black interior conversion, and a brand spankin' new paint job in its original factory Montego Blue color.

The Talon - Complete the circle of mods to compliment my EvoIII setup -- the misc stuff I still need like 600 series injectors, the rest of the IC piping, S-AFC, ACT2100, and a Pocketlogger. Also set some aside for a built motor swap should the CW monster rear its ugly head

The T-Bird - Totally refurbish the car inside and out and drop a built and blown '03-04 Cobra motor setup in there.

The XJ - 3" Lift (the MOST that the wife will allow... :cry: ), 31x10.50 mudders, new front bumper guard w/winch, rear guard/rack, step bars, new plastic trim around the exterior, refurbished interior.

That's about it. :D

93' Supra MKiV TT.........SP74 turbo, TH400 tranny, AEM EMS, and some M/T slicks :)

We all know that you would buy 3-5 more DSM's and would drive the every day of the week. Spend all the cash modifying them. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FD with an LS1 and T56 (daily driver)

Datsun 240 with a blown small block and drag radials(weekend toy)

If there's any left, I'd pimp out my jeep :laugh:

Elise

I drove one the other day, and holy hell those things are bad ass.

Since when is a used 355 $150,000? I did a 2sec google search and found this one for 43,000 pounds. I've also seen plenty of newer ones go for way under $150,000.

Ferrari 355 Spider 1996(P) LHD

£43,500

Colour: Rosso Corsa (red) with Nero (black) interior
Transmission: Manual
Mileage: 49,500 kilometres
Three previous owners, sports exhaust, fully serviced and cambelted.
Full service history. Fully inspected and prepared with 12 months warranty (extendable to 36 months). Part exchange and finance available.

43,500.00 GBP
United Kingdom Pounds

=

83,760.23 USD
United States Dollars

That's on the cheap side of things since that car has higher mileage than most of the ones you'll see. Not a bad deal, but we're talking american dollars here. Most F355's seem to hover around the $100,000 mark, but to tie the comment to what the thread starter mentioned I said $150,000 assuming you'd misread the initial number of $50,000.

This is closer to what you'll normally see.

http://www.ferrari-forsale.com/Ferrari355TSF1-1998-ForSale

http://www.ferrari-forsale.com/F355F1Berlinetta-ForSale

That last one sold for $134K and change.

1. 99 gsx with black interior and spend all money on mods.
2. FD RX-7 and spend all money on mods.
3. 68 Camaro SS spend money on restoring it
4. I'd find some weird and obscure car and make it insanely fast.

i would get this
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

no dobt about it.. :thumb: :D ohh and i would put some 112's on there... thats 4 28"ers... yup yes sir...

justin0469 said:
buy an 89 civic crx and buy 45K in mods, isnt that the cool thing to do? :barf:

after buying the CRiX you would only have 45K left????? wht the hell kind od CRiX are you buying that costs 5K. I just sold mine for $2,800 and my car was clean as hell. I myself would get a 3rd gen RX-7 and spend the rest of the money on mods. The funny thing is if you put 45K into a CRiX that thing would kill anything you would ever see on the street...........just so you know, i know you were joking about the CRX. :thumb:...........................no wait edit that. I would buy a 3rd gen RX-7 then with the rest of the money I would buy a CRX and drop a 4G63 in it and make it AWD. That would be a fast ass car, an AWD Turbo CRX :D If i would drop a 4G63 in a CRiX would i post in Honda forums or DSM forums???

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back