The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

which car would u get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

id go with the 300zx tt. hands down. i was never really a fan of the z32 till my buddy got one and i fell in love. just awesome and beautiful cars.

its a cramped engine, hard to work on. theyre finicky when you start adding power, a little harder to mod than a dsm(gotta do more homework). has good aftermarket. im thinking i might get one for my next car if i could get one for a good enough price.

Wicked96GS-T said:
Well, it really depends on what you're looking for in another car. If you want a nice car that is pretty fast and can destroy most other stock cars on the road, I would go with an LS1 Camaro or Trans Am. I guess I'm partial to them because i have a 98 LS1 Camaro with heads/cam and that thing is sick! I only spent 11k on it. In the end I'm sure you will be happy with whatever car you choose :thumb:

greatest advice in this thread, all my friends have these cars and they are beasts with minimal mods and handle suprisingly well with a properly set up suspension. Better than most dsm's handle.

personally id go with the wrx.. they're newer so you wouldnt have to worry about repairs and it still has the awd+turbo platform that i love.. just my 02.

I would go for the 240 SX any year.
I would swap the rb25 in it would be Nice.

Otherwise you can Turbo the KA, its a 2.4 L to start off with and people have made great power on them. :thumb:

amar brings up a good point...newer is usually gonna be more reliable...a 240 would be really nice. and alot are very reliable but the wrx would probably have a warranty, a porsche boxter is nice and has a lil status thing with it....and the LS1....ahhh my favorite domestic!!!

how about an s13 coupe with the silvia front end ,an sr20 and a a nice racing suspension. and ofcourse some other things :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back