The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Which bumper sits lower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nek

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 17, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Hey guys, I was wondering what sits lower, a 2ga talon or a 2gb eclipse. Right now my car isnt lowered but the bumper is only about 5 inches off the ground. Id like to throw my tokico blues on but the roads in Pa make me think otherwise. Does the 2gb bumper sit a little higher then the 2ga?
The main thing is it seems the 2ga bumper gets lower to the ground on the sides then the front but the 2gb bumper looks flat, maybe that helps. Thanks

I think the 2Gb Eclipse sits just a bit lower. not by much though. It looks like it is quite a bit lower because the Talon bumper curves in at the bottom and the Eclipse bumper is straight down to it's lowest point.

The 2gb eclipse just doesn't curve on the sides like the talon. But the lowest points of each should be almost exactly the same.

Thanks for the response. For some reason I thought the lower part of the 2ga bumper was lower the the eclipse 2gb bumper. It seems that people can pull off a drop more successful when they use the 2gb bumper. I dont know how anyone could drive PA with more then a 2 in drop.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back