The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Which 2g install kit is best?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pecka

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 20, 2004
Valley City, North_Dakota
I am putting a 14b on my 2g and was wondering which install kit is the best? I want something that isnt all that expensive, but has everything needed to install. I know I could just get a j-pipe, and oil feed line, but I want to do it right the first time, and I figure is will be easier this way. So what do you guys think which is best?

For my 14b install, I used the RRE full install kit. It's very pricey, but you get everything you need. After doing a turbo swap once, I could probably piece together my own for cheaper, but the full kit makes life a lot simpler. The only thing they could add to make it totally complete that I can think of would be new manifold-to-turbo bolts and washers.

that kit is a little expensive for me, anyone try the turbochargers.com one?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back