1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Wheres my stl guys at? what you working on?

Posted by KB90TSIAWD, Aug 27, 2013

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. KB90TSIAWD

KB90TSIAWD Proven Member

Joined Nov 28, 2011
    Desoto, Missouri
    Im kris from Pevely, MO Ive had a few dsms but the first one I ever got is my baby and is almost ready for its first start up on the rebuilt motor. During my rebuild process, decided to go bigger with a tdo6 20g 1000cc injectors, e85, 2g maf, cams and link to see what I can do on the stock motor. Im shootin for around 400 which i know the motor is good for more but I want the dd aspect heres some pics. Just need to button up and ensure everything is ready for the first start up. I do not want all my hard work and money get wasted.

What are you working on, backstory anything. I know there are a few members on here that are not on gdsm or are not active or allowed LOL. Were working on getting a facebook page set up to hopefully invite some new members to our team.

thanks kris

Attached Files:

2K  0

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    16.5 @ 85.1 · 1G DSM

613  0

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    12.563 @ 108.800 · 1G DSM
  2. Archer Fabrications

Archer Fabrications Proven Member

Joined May 9, 2011
    Scottsdale, Arizona