The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

wheres all the PA people

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeah I'm located in allentown actually...right near the Target. I just got into the DSM scene..picked up a '95 TSI AWD last saturday with some mods done already.

I live about 45min - an hour away from A town in Dallas.

There are allentown people here. I know a bunch of us hang on the philly forums or lvdsm. The lvdsm group organizes meets in the area. You could search them out on google. I won't link it here...

Im down in West Chester but i head up your way quite a bit..

IM about 45 min away in elizabethtown pa. selling my talon next week but will be slowly building a 1st gen from the motor out. Buying a house so the car will sit in the garage but i will still be in the scene just not driving a dsm.

damn there is a lot, spoolin98, it has to have been within the last month and i 'v seen it twice, or something really identical, oh wait i'm looking at you picture now, this car had a FMIC and it was around rt 100 in fogelsville maybe it wasn't you

damn there is a lot, spoolin98, it has to have been within the last month and i 'v seen it twice, or something really identical, oh wait i'm looking at you picture now, this car had a FMIC and it was around rt 100 in fogelsville maybe it wasn't you

it def. wasnt me.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260127

I know there is a hot blonde that drives a red 2g with black wheels and a FMIC on it around the allentown area. I used to see it all the time, not anymore though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back