The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Where to mount purge valve on 1G?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOSLO2PT0

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 31, 2002
Joliet, Illinois
I just can't find a decent place to mount this thing. Anyone have any ideas? It's a dual exit valve that sprays in a V pattern. I thought about sticking it in the clear piece between the lights (Eclipse logo), but too much of a PITA to mount it. Would like to keep it somewhat stealthy, but still be able to see the plume when I purge.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

You could use the soft nylon lines. The 1/8th lines that are sometimes used on the NOS directport kits. The soft lines make your puge setup 10times easier and also allow you to get pretty creative.
I used nylon on my cousin's passat. We had the purge exiting right in the middle of the VW badge in the front grill.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back