The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

where to learn about turbos

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sport compact car magizine had a great write up last year in their suck, squish, bang, blow series. In it told you how to calulate what your motor will injest for air (estimate) and how to read the compressor maps and pick out a compressor wheel. Tyr their web site first. you may want to order the back issues. I will see if I can find mine and tell you what month it was in.

i appreciate it but i was really looking for something free so instead of learning all the facts about the turbo i can afford one:D

thats my savings plan, and i live on mountain dew and pizza bagels.

lemme know if anyone knows a link or something (free;) ) that i could use. thanks

It was the September 2001 issue. Maybe your library would have that issue. Good reading.

ipt i read that one too good issue =) worth reading and i think a hot chick in there somewears <Grin>

You can get that kind of info on VFAQ.COM It's FREE! Just click the link at the bottom to enter and click around for info... It's that easy! :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back