The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

where to hook up the leak test?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wret

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 3, 2003
Bel Air, Maryland
1. Yes, just remove the intake hose and clamp the leak tester on there.
2. You don't need a lot of pressure but you need a lot of flow. A tank is best because it is quiet.
3. 12 psi stock is pretty good.
4. Under the spare tire. The filler is under the hatch on the left side.
5. You should always check the gap. 0.028" is preferred.

Excuse me for bringing up an old post.
But why the hell did i get warned for not using capitalization?

Please use proper capitalization in tech forums. Thank you.

Seems childish am I wrong? WTF

iamshaked said:
Excuse me for bringing up an old post.
But why the hell did i get warned for not using capitalization?

Seems childish am I wrong? WTF
Because we want you to use capitalization in the tech forums.

How else would you suggest we get people to use good spelling/grammar/punctuation in the tech forums? A warning is a harmless way to get the point across, is it not? We have it posted in the Rules, but that doesn't seem to get peoples' attention. Sorry if a warning seems petty, but we're running out of options. I'm a little surprised we have to ask people for something like this in the first place. Personally, I think it's a little childish that people get so upset when we ask them to use good spelling/grammar/punctuation. I don't understand why it's such a HUGE request.

If you want to continue this conversation, please use the Site Feedback forum. That's the appropriate place to discuss this kind of thing.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back