The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Where to go for engine rebuild?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

projectalon13

Probationary Member
Feb 18, 2011
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
hey guys ive tried the search feature and ive had a little bit of luck but nothing great. I live in southeast wisconsin right on the illinois border pretty much. I have a 7 bolt motor in desperate need of a rebuild so i was just seeing who out there could do such a job. I know theres places like ams and strictly modified, i even found out of a place called kilpatrick engine by searching through the forums. So if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

yeah i am going to contact strictly modified tomorrow, along with ams, and apm racing, im just trying to figure out where the best place would be to go. i wanna go with strictly modified because they are like dsm gods LOL but i know they are gonna be a bit costly. Ive heard really good things about apm racing, and ive been there a few times with my brother for evo things so who knows i might go with them because he seems to be really cheap price wise.

alright i got a hold of strictly modified and was quoted about $3500, i contacted apm racing and they quoted me about $2500 for a rebuild with manley rods and je pistons

yeah i am going to contact strictly modified tomorrow, along with ams, and apm racing, im just trying to figure out where the best place would be to go. i wanna go with strictly modified because they are like dsm gods LOL but i know they are gonna be a bit costly. Ive heard really good things about apm racing, and ive been there a few times with my brother for evo things so who knows i might go with them because he seems to be really cheap price wise.

alright i got a hold of strictly modified and was quoted about $3500, i contacted apm racing and they quoted me about $2500 for a rebuild with manley rods and je pistons

Hey my guys can do it for much cheaper probably. Maybe a few hundred if only buy the parts. Call me if youre interested. 8478770657 name is Richard

MSP INFO:

Address:
367 South Rohlwing Road
Unit N
Addison, IL 60101

Phone:
(630) 424-2868

msptuned brop cnt go wrong there great prize as well talk to paul man great with dsm! thts were i got my stuff done bro

MSP INFO:

Address:
367 South Rohlwing Road
Unit N
Addison, IL 60101

Phone:
(630) 424-2868

msptuned brop cnt go wrong there great prize as well talk to paul man great with dsm! thts were i got my stuff done bro

^This. Paul is going to be doing my car soon aswell. Just as soon as i get the rest of my parts ready.

How about rebuilding / beefing up the trans? sorry for the thread jack

I've only had experience with Apex and their work is amazing. I shopped around and they had the best prices for rebuilds. Rumor has it they're the ones who build AMS' drag Evo.

hey guys thanks for all of your help. I decided to go with boostin performance, thanks Black98GST for the suggestions. I called Devin up and explained to him what all happened, i dont know if he will always be so cheap but hes giving me a great deal so im gonna go with him. That and ive heard nothing but great things about Devin. Thanks again guys!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back