The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Where to get stock OEM 92-94 Talon Door Moldings and Fender Moldings?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BacknBlack92ESi

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 19, 2003
Kansas City, Missouri
I have been trying to go to junk yards to find the 92-94 Talon door moldings and fender molding but I havent had any luck. Either I found one, or its in really bad shape. Awhile ago I found a site that sold the OEM peices. I would like to have brand new OEM body moldings. If some one could link me to that site that would be great. Or any of you know some where else that sells the OEM peices that would be great too. Thanks.

Yeah i have the same problem for my 1992 Eclipse. All the moldings need to be replaced. Any links?

Defiant, I think you read wrong. I was refering to the body moldings that attach to the door it self on the 92-94 Talons. Also the fender peice that connects to the fender that connects to the lower side skirt.

This is the piece that attaches to the door. This one is in really bad shape and has alot of cracks in it. One reason why I dont want to use it. Plus on the back side of it the small plastic bracket things that hold in the yellow snaps have all broken off. Thus the reason why it is trash.

Attachments

• imag0036.jpg
    imag0036.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 246
Originally posted by BacknBlack92ESi
Defiant, I think you read wrong. I was refering to the body moldings that attach to the door it self on the 92-94 Talons. Also the fender peice that connects to the fender that connects to the lower side skirt.
Ah. Those are call "Side Skirts" or "Door Caps". Pardon.

No Prob. Defiant. I should of been more detailed in what I was asking. Yeah but I need to find a place that sells the OEM "Side Skirts" and "Door Caps". Oh and g0tEclipseD, Defiant gave the link to machv for the door/window moldings. Hope that helped you.

im not referring to the peice at the bottom of the window. im reerring to the rubber type peices that go along the top of the window. did u see the pics i posted above?

No Prob. Defiant. I should of been more detailed in what I was asking. Yeah but I need to find a place that sells the OEM "Side Skirts" and "Door Caps". Oh and g0tEclipseD, Defiant gave the link to machv for the door/window moldings. Hope that helped you.

Did you ever find such a vendor?

I'm interested as well. My driver's side one is a little messed up and wavy since I have the common "door makes love with the fender" problem that a lot of 1g's seem to get.

Wow. This thread is 4 years old. I havn't even owned that car in over 3 years.

To answer some questions. No, I never found a vendor to sell anything like that. I think I just found some used peices off of a junk yard car.

Wow, 4 years ago...LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back