The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Where To Get Falken Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigLGST

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 17, 2003
Chicago, Illinois
Sup guys and gals.....Ive been doin some shopping and I just cant seem to find a place to buy some Falken Azenis Sport RT-215 tires 225/45/17 but ive searched EVERYWHERE and I cant find them ANYWHERE, I even went to ebay and couldnt find them. I keep seeing the ST-115 but no luck with the RT-215 any help would be great. Thanks.

If you go to the Falken site you can locate a dealer near you. You just have to key in your zip code. Around me they claim Sears sells them. Try that. :thumb:

http://www.falkentire.com/

Originally posted by leet
I think I purchased mine from www.tires.com

You'll love them, they are an awesome tire.

Hey I was jsut curious about this, but most of the reviews show that they are lowsy in wet weather. Have you had any trouble with your tires in rain? I was just curious!

Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back