The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Where to get a rear output shaft

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yhype

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 3, 2002
Thurmont, Maryland
I recently bought a used awd auto trans and it is missed the rear output shaft where the transfer case slides onto. Does anyone know where I can locate one to re-install into my trans? Thanks

I haven't checked. But I know rock auto has rebuild kits and whatnot. Have you checked there?

Rebuild kits only include gaskets, seals, and sometimes clutches. I am looking for a hard part unfortunately.

contact stangmudera here on he site. He scraps a lot of DSM. Don't know if he'll take a ranny apart but worth the shot.

Miller import, jack's trans, and many other supporting vendors or freelancers may have what you want.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back