The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Where to get a metal door handle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BotMelon

Probationary Member
Apr 10, 2021
Warrenton, Virginia
The handle on my door just broke and I have been looking around for metal handles to replace it because the plastic ones break so easily. I saw one by volk metal craft but I would rather spend a little less money if possible. I am not that good at research so does anyone else know where I could get some.

Pauls stuff is worth the money spend it right, i rock some of his products. hes a real great guy besides a dsm vendor, its nice hes 30 minutes away .

Paul @ Volk Metal Craft is the only vendor that picked up handles to have on the shelf!
I do not keep handles in stock because of the cost! The only time to get in on a set is when I do a group buy. The next one won't be till the end of the year to ship in the spring.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back