The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Where to get a CV axle ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ethen87

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 8, 2005
raceland, Louisiana
I have looked everywhere to get a rear cv axle. I have tried raxles.com you name it i have looked. The only place that might have one is the dealer but that is about $600. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE

I have done that too......... my autozone says their warehouse is out so they cant order it...

www.car-parts.com this is a nation wide parts finder, most places listed are junk yards but oh well...... happy searching!

Ethen87 said:
I have done that too......... my autozone says their warehouse is out so they cant order it...

Have you tried just ordering it online from that link? I don't see why they couldn't order it from a different location, but who knows. Try it online and see what happens.

i got mine off ebay and im really happy with it! cost penuts too with no core charge! :D
if ya want the guy i got mine off of just msg me and ill give ya his user name
Brad :)

I had the same problem with my 90 TSI. All the supplyers said there were no cores left to rebuild so I would have to buy new(and i wish I could get new for $600 in canada it's more like $1300) . I ended up just going to all the auto recyclers over and over for a couple weeks until they finaly found one. It may take some time but it may be you're best bet. Most recyclers offer warrenty on their parts to.

Have you called around to any junk yards ? You can get them dirt cheap there even if its just to hold you over till you save up for a nice new one ? I know thers about 7 wrecked 1gs in a yard about an hour from me all have axles in the trunk haha Even acouple 2g's also be carefull when doing this axles are some times a pain in the rear.

I have searched a few junk yards........
Is it posible that you could get me an axle ?

Ethen87 said:

Oh man I suppose i could get out there but it would have to be next week on a mon or wed after class. Ill et you know thats my free time and its a nice drive. Let me get back to you. :thumb: my cell is 412 260 1397 call me monday at 330 if you havnt found anything. - Matt

I see that now. LOL. I guess that's what I get for skimming through. Plus, I never learned how to read. :(

Ethen87 said:

Im going to the yard to today. I will grab you a real axle. Ill look for the best condition ones and, if I think they arent worth it condition wise, I will not pick it up.

this was an old thread buddy, i think hes got them by now. 3 years ago LOL...whoops:D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back