The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Where to Find HX52 Turbos

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltymoob

Probationary Member
Dec 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB_Canada
I am looking for a HX52 turbo with a 16cm^2 T4 exhaust housing for a 5.3l LM7 powered foxbody mustang. I would like to pick it up locally to save on shipping, I understand that they come on volvo semis and other diesel powered large machinery. Just looking for make, model and year information to start my search, I came here for information because you guys seem to have more Holset knowledge than anyone else on the internet. Thanks for your help.

From : http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/turbo-system-tech/362444-holset-turbos-faq.html

One of the best locations to find used, and sometimes new, Holset turbos is ebay. In general, prices for used turbos will range from $50 to $400. Reconditioned/new turbos will range in price from $300 to $1700 depending on the seller and particular size turbo.

Other good sources:

High Tech Turbo
(801)304-0700
Welcome to HTT

Turbotrader
Theturbotrader.com (link needs updated)

Goldfarb & Assoc. (Ebay:Saulg)
(301)770-4514
Goldfarb & Associates, Inc.

Tim's Turbos
(866)388-7267)
TimsTurbos.com | Turbochargers, Rebuilding, Fabrication.

Bullseye Power Turbos
(231)571-8424
Bullseye Power Turbos

Other good sources for used turbos is many of the Cummins truck enthusiast sites.

I would recommend rebuilding whatever you find.

In my case, I bought a core from Goldfarb off ebay for $150 and had Justin (jusMX141) rebuild it for me. It's now 'like new' and I spent much less than what most people will be asking for their good/used HX52's. Even if you have to pay for a rebuild and shipping from the states, you very well may end up money ahead.

gold farb is where i used to get them from.. ive ordered 10 at one time before.. very good people. even when i received one with a broken shaft they replaced it free of charged, also they are all cores for the 150 prices but rebuildable.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back