The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Where to find 97-99 OEM eclipse side skirts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone know where to buy these? I think I may have found a place but it lists it as 95-99 OEM side skirts http://www.ultimatemotorx.net/19miecfast4p.html
You think these are the ones I'm looking for? Doesn't help it has no picture
No, that looks like a four piece aftermarket kit.
The OEM skirts are six pieces: two fender caps, two side skirts, and two door caps.

There are three versions of OEM side skirts:
  • 2GA Eclipse for model years 1995-96
  • 2GA Eagle Talon for model years 1995-96
  • 2GB Eclipse made for model years 1997-99
2GB Eclipse skirts are probably the easiest to find, but still pretty difficult. I cobbled together a complete set of new old stock pieces from eBay, but it took a while. Good luck!

Last edited:
Well maybe it means 4 piece plus the two door caps making it 6?

Well maybe it means 4 piece plus the two door caps making it 6?
No, according to Vis' website, the part number, 890059, is for a Wings West "Factory Style" kit. It is four pieces including two skirts and two door caps. More info here.

Vis also sells individual pieces:

The OEM part numbers for 2GB Eclipse skirts are:

Last edited:
It sucks there's parts that aren't being made anymore for our cars. I was thinking of buying a wrecked gsx on copart and have it incase I need parts.

I just got lucky. Guy on eBay has them. Didn't even have them listed. I asked cuz he was parting a car out. Same color too!

Around 12 years ago dsm graveyard would sell the complete set new for like 600. It was all in Mitsubishi packaging. Guessing they just got it all from the dealership and sold it together

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back