The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Where to find 2G MAF Male Pigtail

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrackedDSM

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 17, 2009
Pensacola, Florida
Hey guys, I've searched and searched and searched, and haven't found any joy. So I'm making a thread about it.

Short and sweet, I need a MALE pigtail for the 2G MAF to make my own SD harness. But I cannot find one anywhere. I found one on ebay for like $25 that includes nothing but what appears to be a 3d printed "male" adapter, but isn't what ECMTuning and others use for their harnesses. Where are they finding this plug? I searched OHM racing, I searched a bunch of different ones. No joy.

Can anyone shed some light? Again, I need the male connector, the one that's on the 2G MAF itself that plugs into the harness. They have to be available somewhere because ECMTuning, FullThrottleSpeed, and others find them for their adapter harnesses. I just can't find them.

Appreciate the help!

Bro just solder in the wires, it's not a big deal.

I really don’t want to…but I will if I have to. MAF wiring needs cleaned up anyway, just hoping to avoid more soldering and wiring.

Meh, guess I just answered my own question. Just gonna buy a 1G MAF Male and Female plug and fix the harness back to OEM + make my own SD harness.

Still though, if anyone can find a good source of 2G MAF Male plug post it up for anyone in the future that may need the answer.

As stated, just wire it in permanently, you're never gonna go back to a MAF.

But I will suggest crimp and glue lined heat shrink, much better than solder. Discussion continues HERE.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am an incredible human being. All of my threads end up randomly containing extremely valuable information from experts.

You're all f**king WELCOME, OKAY. :p

Solder vs. crimp connections moved to its own thread; please continue that discussion there. If anyone can answer the original question, please post here.

Just tappin' our fingers here waiting for @Ludachris to make us Wisemen. Any day now.
Didn't realize anyone really cared about that title these days... but it's probably a good idea to hand it out to a few people.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back