The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Where To Buy Window Visors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeWyoRksPLaYaZ

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 6, 2011
NY, New_York
Sup guys, Since I don't have a/c Im wondering if it rains during the summer how I will be able to drive in the heat with the windows up LOL. I didn't have a/c in my previous car so I bought the window visors so I could crack open the windows but im looking everywhere and I cant seem to find them for my car :( is there another car with a similar door frame that I could use? I also know that our doors are frame less so that has to do with it but couldn't we get one to wedge into the rubber on top? Thanks in advance!

You should be able to buy ones that adhere to the roof just above the window seal. Check out e-bay.

I looked everywhere on ebay, no luck. all I find is a weird looking curtain LOL. If anyone has them for sale please pm me!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back