The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Where to Buy Spark Plugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boosted_talon98

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 11, 2009
Keyser, West_Virginia
I have looked on advance, autozone, pepboys, napa and cannot find BKR7ES ngks.. I was wondering if anyone knows a link to a site that sells them BESIDES cimotorsports (because I can't wait 4 months for these plugs) if they would hook me up.. thanks

I have looked on advance, autozone, pepboys, napa and cannot find BKR7ES ngks.. I was wondering if anyone knows a link to a site that sells them BESIDES cimotorsports (because I can't wait 4 months for these plugs) if they would hook me up.. thanks

Ok well, this has actually been a discussion before, but ill tell ya. Go to sparkplugs.com, they have any darn plug your looking for. But when you look up the OE plug just replace the heat range with the number you want, when looking up the part number, And later if you ever decide to go to an 8 heat range, then you actually have to use a Iridium plug.

Well if your feeling squirrly and decide to go for 18psi or more, then i suggest using an 8 heat range... heres the part number and i use them in mine. You may even be able to use this PN and order them through Advance Auto... BKR8EIX

Ok.. Thanks for the hookup I thought they stopped making them or something. How many psi will the 7s be good to? Will they work around 15 psi or should I put the 8s ? thanks

they didnt stop making them, they seemed to have limited to the style of brand, (i.e. Iridiums) But i believe 7's are pretty good up till 18psi'ish, and further i would suggest using 8's. But that would depend on your AF raito at that point and how hot things get, and quality of fuel. With those guidlines, use your better judgment.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back