The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Where to buy 2GB front bumper?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rengar18

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 8, 2009
Lancaster, California
Ebay has them priced for about $75 shipped now. Is this about the best price out there for 2gb front bumpers now? Or are there any other outlets? I remember hearing about them going for about $40-$50.

Thanks

You could probably get it cheaper at a local pick-your-part junkyard. try to avoid fiberglass ones, they're easier to break

Certifit sells them for $48. If you have one within driving distance that would be the cheapest place to get one.

Hmm yea i've went to certifits website and the bumper isn't listed as if they dont stock it. I suppose I need to give um a call see whats up.

Local Junkyard wants 130 for a bumper.

Hmm yea i've went to certifits website and the bumper isn't listed as if they dont stock it. I suppose I need to give um a call see whats up.

Local Junkyard wants 130 for a bumper.

$130 seems like a rip. How much does the dealership charge for a new one?

$130 HAS to be a joke or misread price. What parts yard? Pick n pull (all across the u.s.) sells em for $36. Hell you could get a full 97+ conversion with the headlights and rear bumper for less than $130.

Find a different yard.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back