The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Where to buy 2g vent gauge bezel

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

then your best bet is ebay, or check craigslist. I'm on quite a bit if I come across one want me to let you know?

Honestly, I'd probably just make one then out of a piece of plastic or sheet metal, shouldnt be too hard, just 2 52mm holes and a few holes for switches. Depending on the materials you can use a razor knife to cut it out or a jig saw.

There is a guy on eBay that makes them and sells them. Only downside is it takes about 2 weeks to get because it is made to order. He offers them in just black, carbon fiber, and a reddish carbon fiber. He can also use the bezels with or without the holes for the factory buttons. Also since he makes them out of the factory piece, fitment is pretty much guaranteed.

There is a guy in the freelance section on here that makes them to order. He can do any combination you want, I made my own. It wasnt too hard and I think turned out pretty good.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
There is a guy in the freelance section on here that makes them to order. He can do any combination you want, I made my own. It wasnt too hard and I think turned out pretty good.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

can you do a write up on how you did this.. materials ect ect.

I dont have step by step pictures so the write up probably wouldnt make sense... I used the 2 5/8ths gauge mount ring that came with it and a piece of 2" black abs pipe for the wideband. After that I removed the vents, enlarged the holes to fit the gauges, turned them to the angle I wanted, and epoxied them in. After they were glued in place I laid a piece of fiberglass over everything and let the resin dry. Then cut out the holes for switches and gauges and smooth out the fiberglass with spot puddy, resin, or filler and paint!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back