The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Where to buy 2g GSX axle

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smills1840

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 8, 2011
Blacksburg, Virginia
My front driver axle is clunking on my 2g GSX. I can't afford oem from Jnz, so where is a cheaper place to buy a new axle? I can't seem to find a confirmed part number anywhere. Thanks

I use parts store axles, which ever one has a lifetime warranty. Oreilly's have been decent, and a lifetime warranty for like $50 an axle up front.

Was it the driver side? If so, do you have a part number?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

O'Reilly Auto Parts. I got this brand new for $69.99. Used a $5 coupon so I got taxes basically cut off and out the door paying $69.95. The remanufactured one is I think $54.99 with a $45 core charge or so. So if you dont have a core it's $99 out the door I believe. I had the core but how stupid is it to pay $99 without core when you can get a brand new oe replacement for 70 bucks?? I rather pay extra $15 for brand new. This is the driver side btw and is the one that has abs so it's a bit more. If you don't have abs it'll be cheaper.

+1 to what everyone else is saying. I prefer remanned though - I've had bad experiences with OE replacement parts.

I bought a remanned axle from autozone they paid for 2 day shipping and gave me lifetime warranty :thumb:

Wow, I;m actually shocked at how inexpensive these axles are. I've always had to pay way more than that...maybe it's just rears are more?

+1 to what everyone else is saying. I prefer remanned though - I've had bad experiences with OE replacement parts.

If you buy a remanufactured axle it doesn't mean its going to be a rebuilt oem , I sure they get back plenty of other replacement axles back as cores too.

$69 at Advance Auto. Buy online and use code TRT30 for 30% off and select store pickup or have it shipped.
Do you have a part number for advance auto? All the ones I see listed in their site are for Fwd. I'm looking for driver side for AWD. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back