The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Where the hell did she Park the Car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, that so sucks. reminds me one time I was Ridding my bike in the rain, and they where doin construction on this road where I was riding my bike. I totaly Forgot about the construction. it was raining so hard that it filled up real quick, So im ridding, and I go head First, Right over my bike, right into a big sink hole. it was nuts.

Actually I did see that a couple years ago, however as long as it isn't a repost of something recent then it's all good.

:laugh: HAAA HAAA HAAA!!!! oh man, I am not sure why that is so funny right now but I needed that

Sometimes I sit at work (window desk) and just enjoy watching women park. It's a definate must. It would be the most enjoyable part of your day to sit and watch what some women do while they drive.

As for the pics, seen them before, but not on this site. Funny as hell!:thumb:

What the hell is a hole that big doing in the middle of the road anyway? Shouldn't there be a sign or something? I bet she thought that thing was like 2 inches deep....haha

I couldn't help myself...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 180
I love the way the guy with the bag is just staring at it the whole time, it doesnt look like he moved at all. :)

i wonder if it hyrdrolocked her engine cuz of the cold air intake she must have had on that beast? :confused:

Originally posted by Wiggy44k
Actually I did see that a couple years ago, however as long as it isn't a repost of something recent then it's all good.

When I first saw it I made this pic

Attachments

• ownedpuddle.jpg
    ownedpuddle.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 118
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back