The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Where is TurboGlenn?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

habitatguy187

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 20, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
Just wondering if anyone's heard from him? With his lifestyle he could either be dead or in jail LOL, hopefully neither.

And I've noticed A LOT of members have been going missing within the past few months, what's going on here? Is this just a common thing that happens every few years? People getting out of the game or what?

Just wondering if anyone's heard from him?
Last I heard him and Defiant ran away and got married somewhere in New England.

With his lifestyle he could either be dead or in jail LOL, hopefully neither.
Hahah no shit man.

This pic could explain it all....welding + open quart of acetone = boom?

96957d1246662833-back-but-honda-parts-p-ctrlarmtig.jpg

I was in touch with Glenn when he last signed on. He had some health issues. I asked him if he was ok but he hasn't been on to respond since. I been meaning to call him actually and see how he's doing.

He's pretty cool.

Also TIG welding next to an open flammable container isn't that dangerous.
It's not like tig spatters or arcs everywhere.

I was in touch with Glenn when he last signed on. He had some health issues. I asked him if he was ok but he hasn't been on to respond since. I been meaning to call him actually and see how he's doing.

Well call him man!

wasup!!!!!!!!!!!! good to be thought of :D more than you know :D

I'm getting by, spent near 3 weeks in the hospitol from a[pril till mid may this year from a re-curring issue that finally was diagnosed bnut for reasons of certain people that just want to create issues in my life i'll discuss them priovately if asked.. feel free to call, i wasn't sanswering my phone for months for several reasons but recently it's just beenm health but i'm back on my game and getting out to have some fun but i just have to watch myself and a certain drug company will have my nameon a paper in a lawsuit due to some time being taken from me that i can't get back, bnut damnit i'm having fun while i'm here :D

still weldiong, fabbing and almost got the details ironed out on siomething i've wanted most of my life but putting a business plan together whiule being sometimes deathly ill is a tough move, like a game of chess in a park with a blind man LOL

Health is always first. Good luck with everything.

I'm getting by, spent near 3 weeks in the hospitol from a[pril till mid may this year from a re-curring issue that finally was diagnosed bnut for reasons of certain people that just want to create issues in my life i'll discuss them priovately if asked.. feel free to call, i wasn't sanswering my phone for months for several reasons but recently it's just beenm health but i'm back on my game and getting out to have some fun but i just have to watch myself and a certain drug company will have my nameon a paper in a lawsuit due to some time being taken from me that i can't get back, bnut damnit i'm having fun while i'm here :D

still weldiong, fabbing and almost got the details ironed out on siomething i've wanted most of my life but putting a business plan together whiule being sometimes deathly ill is a tough move, like a game of chess in a park with a blind man LOL

hHey, Whaat I teel you abbout drunnk pisting man!!:p

Glad to see ya back, I was reading through one of your old fab. threads. Then looked to see when you had been on and noticed you hadn't posted anything in months. Stay Healthy, Best Wishes!

Glad you're back, buddy. I literally just said something to Christi (thatblondechik) last night while we were watching TV that you had been gone an extended period of time and Defiant has been missing almost a year now.

it's deffinitelyt nice to be back on here, sharing stories, learning and posting up what i've learned recently that's for sure. I really have missed this place. And although hard to picture i've spent so much time so ill that even getting energy to read posts/pm's and reply was just more than i had in me, and just trying to manage to eat a meal every day or so was taking most of my energy leaving me sleping either on my couch or in a hospital bed most of th erest of the time. I've actually been able to work the last 2 weeks as well which has felt unbelieveably good if you can believe that LOL

I haven't had ANY money to put into the e-cripse, but i've been getting motivated to take some of the parts i've stockpiled while i was doing good and start polaying with putting them on and doing some more tuning. I spent yesterday rewiring my car and modding an opti. 1g CAS to finally go full sequential on my car ( i think i just like that you get to double the pulsewidth numbers even though you run out of injector around the same time :p)

Aside from my internal health issues i've blown another knee as well which isn't helping matters much, but like i said, i'm getting by :D The doctors say that i should be able to get back to a fairly normal life before too much longer but I have to constantly be watching what my body is telling me because internal bleeding almost took me out for good here about a month ago and due to soe chemo meds i took it could happen again at any time :(

Got a lot of things i need to put up for sale actually so i'll be filling the trader area with stuff here soon too :D ( got a FWD turbo trans for a 2g if anyone needs)

wel;l, i gota get my dogs to the vet for their shots, and then it's off to work.. tonight i'll be postiung up some logs and such fgrom my new sequential setup along with a NOS log just for poops and g9iggles

and man, Defiant is gone too!!!!!!!! Who's gonnna yell at me for spelling :LOL: (but really, he was a good dude, i just give him sh!t now and then LOL )

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back