The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Where is the mfi/fuel pump relay???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rengar18

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 8, 2009
Lancaster, California
I hate to start stupid topics but hopefully someone chimes in quickly and this goes to the bottom.

Where the hell is the fuel pump/mfi relay located on 2gs (particularly 97s) Im getting very little fuel for some reason (car comes on and cuts out) I cant hear my stock fuel pump and I replaced the fuel filter/ecu so im suspecting the relay. But I cant find where its located for the life of me.

According to the service manual and other posts here its apparently inside the car near the glove compartment below but I cant find anything that looks like it compared to the pic in the service manual.

Anyone able to give a more concrete explanation where its located and what Exactly it looks like?

MFI/MPI Relay LOCATION

Hey big guy, that search drop down menu is there for a reason... if you type "MFI Relay" and then select titles only this was the first thread that pops up. :rolleyes:

:dsm:

haha wow I dont know how the hell I didnt see that thread. Ive got about 7 threads open looking for more details. Lmaooooo i feel like a tool... thanks dude. Also, sold the afc... decided to do a bit more maintenance and do a few more supporting mods before I start tuning. Shouldnt have bought it, its a bit too early for me.

Btw are you going to fontana Sat?

No Fontana, I'll be installing my built head Saturday along with my bigger FMIC. :D Then the next weekend its going back on the dyno, hopefully Sam saves my hp/tq readings this time. :shhh:

:dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back