The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Where is everyone???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandman817

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 2, 2010
Lower Fairfield, Connecticut
Where the hell are all the DSM people in the lower connecticut area?? I know one guy in norwalk and thats it! I work up in fairfield and i saw a red 2g dsm driving around today with temp plates so i know the person just bought the car.

Im trying to find some people with DSM's so i know im not alone!!

hey was up man, im around near u too, i have baby blue eclipse and u will see it soon, im not pulling it out yet. but i live in bridgeport and it kind of close to fairfield where u live. but text me so we can stay in touch so we can drive 2gether as a group of DSM! 475-201-5110..:thumb:

im in bpt in the process of getting another dsm and @ micky did you get that baby blue eclipse out in stamford?

i can officially say im out here just picked up a 97 tsi for $500.. need somework but drove alright the 30 min drive home haha im out in bridgeport

^^ whats up man im right in bpt when i get my title and get this car on the rd dont know when that would be LOL... we should meet up or something... and i know a few a people from trumbull too...

My new dsm 97 tsi awd | Facebook

picked this up for 500

not a bad start for only $500. i have a 95 gsx 2gb bumper conversion and im putting a fully built 6 bolt in next weekend.. : )
we have some good danbury meets when it gets warmer. theres like 2 dsm and a couple evo that come so if anyone wants to come when it warms up ill be in the green gsx.

i miss 1g tho..... but where at in danbury i might just might have to come by... and ill be in a green 97 tsi LOL

the 1st meet was on newtown rd at the mcdonalds in the walmart plaza then the cops shut it down so must of us went to the starbucks.
hopefully everyone goes back to the mcdonalds meet, there was a lot more people there. '
i will update the location as soon as it gets warmer and ppl start showing up

^^ whats up man im right in bpt when i get my title and get this car on the rd dont know when that would be LOL... we should meet up or something... and i know a few a people from trumbull too...

My new dsm 97 tsi awd | Facebook

picked this up for 500

Hey, i would love too. Im in the process of getting my car set for the summer. its not registered yet either xD. ### shes gotta pass emissions first...need a 02 senor and theres something going off in my alternators terminal. but we def have to meet up

Hey, i would love too. Im in the process of getting my car set for the summer. its not registered yet either xD. ### shes gotta pass emissions first...need a 02 senor and theres something going off in my alternators terminal. but we def have to meet up

Yea mine i need the title then it has to go emissons i have no exaust after the dp and cel to look into

personally i know this girl rachael koenig.... erin and amber shultz brroke capra melinie cackwoski.... just hit up my fb man

hahaa yeaa ive met her a a lil while after i moved out here at the trumbull mall when i was selling those stupid balance bracelets LOL... but ive been in ct for maybe a year now maybe a little less.... but rachael thats a story im not sharing on tuners LOL.... but to be honest i would like to know what she has to say about me haha

hahaa yeaa ive met her a a lil while after i moved out here at the trumbull mall when i was selling those stupid balance bracelets LOL... but ive been in ct for maybe a year now maybe a little less.... but rachael thats a story im not sharing on tuners LOL.... but to be honest i would like to know what she has to say about me haha

LOL...well i havnt seen her around school. so ill have to get back to you on that my dude

Hey guys. anyone have a parts car for sale????? i need it to be rolling and have a real clean under carriage.....I need suspension parts like hubs, ball joints, control arms & etc....they gotta fit a 97 eclipse gsx. lemme know what you got..thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back