The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Resolved 2G Where does this Vac line go too?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dserge

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 30, 2008
Weatherford, Texas
Alright well I had a coolant leak coming from where the lower radiator hose connects to the motor (Thermostat housing I do believe is the area it connects too).

Well I got a new clamp around that and I believe I got that fixed. But in the mist of me trying to yank the radiator hose on tighter I by accident at 2 in the morning popped off a vac line coming from the Throttle body...Here is a picture the line is circled in red, I am just trying to figure out where this thing goes?

I am pretty sure it goes to the Blow off valve but I cannot find where to hook it into on the stock valve?

Well I was right it goes to the BOV...Sadly the POS plastic BOV snapped!!!.... so for now I had to use some good ol super glue to fix it =(....

Anybody have a stock 2g valve they can hook me up with??:rocks:

Attachments

• IMG00234-20100722-0334(2).jpg
    IMG00234-20100722-0334(2).jpg
    43 KB · Views: 83
LOL i think i got a "good" pos 2g bov unbroke unglued or gooped. It will leak under decent boost and you can break it in the future. Get an adapter or an upper IC pipe with a flange and a good quality bov and call it a day.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back