The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

where do you people get the time and money

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

See how insecure dudes get when you even simply talk about doing manly shit like moving heavy weight? They want to say things like you are dumb, or ghey.

This is why Justin Bieber and skinny jeans are so popular in America.

I hear ya, but it is one thing just to do it, and I understand talking about it due to the subject, but if you start bragging then it just turns into another 'rooster' fight. :toobad: Do it for you and no one else. 'nuff said.

Good for you what about the rest of the rable in here who have more money in there car and video games that cant move out and be a man on his own. A REAL MAN:thumb:

Aren't you the brokedick fvctard that started this thread? You REALLY think you should even make assumptions about how others manage money, when you can't manage your own?

Go play in traffic.

This is NOT a bump.

See how insecure dudes get when you even simply talk about doing manly shit like moving heavy weight? They want to say things like you are dumb, or ghey.

This is why Justin Bieber and skinny jeans are so popular in America.

I could get some skinny jeans. But then I realized I'm fat. :D

Back to sweat pants. Haha

WOW bunch of bad asses behind your computer LOL......... well if it makes you feel better i got rid of that POS eclipse and traded for a HONDA so now i have money and a car that works and is reliable. FLUTTER off BUTTERFLY COME AT ME BRO LOL. You could not punch your way out of a wet paper bag fool LOL. Im 6"2 225 all muscle grew up in EAST LA got in to fights all the time and never heard so much gum smacking in my life, keep running your mouth around real men and find out what you get SON.

So, only 5" shorter and 5lb lighter then? LOL

I like how you talk about badasses behind a keyboard, then post your online m2m dating stats. Cute, sugarbear! Now you're a hypocrite econo-car driver.

Movin on up!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHDwRECFL8M]the Jeffersons intro theme song(Movin on Up) - YouTube[/ame]

Do they make organic maxi-pads in your size/flow?

WOW bunch of bad asses behind your computer LOL......... well if it makes you feel better i got rid of that POS eclipse and traded for a HONDA so now i have money and a car that works and is reliable. FLUTTER off BUTTERFLY COME AT ME BRO LOL. You could not punch your way out of a wet paper bag fool LOL. Im 6"2 225 all muscle grew up in EAST LA got in to fights all the time and never heard so much gum smacking in my life, keep running your mouth around real men and find out what you get SON.

We're all relieved that you went and got something idiot-proof, it's pretty obvious you need that.

So, as this is a DSM forum.. which you admittedly no longer own: How's about you put down the shine, pull out of your sister and go find someone who cares? :thumb:

Not sure I'm understanding what youre babbling on about. So really you're a man just want to beat up other inferior non-men, so you beat either A: beat women, or B: you're a bully. No one threatened violence towards you, you have threatened us. Or are you upset that all of our "gum smacking" is just us calling it as we see it and you don't like the truth? A real man would accept the truth and fix it, doing that would be more difficult than changing the air filter on your now sold 420a...

Glad you got something you can wrap your head around

Ps: if you don't carry the discipline to know when to fight. You have failed yourself already. I fight to protect myself and my family. You on the other hand will find someone much more tougher, and meaner than you are one day. And I hope he takes it easy on you.

Granted I'm not cut like I used to be, but I've never found that especially helpful. Some extra mass never hurt me in close quarters though. :D

Sparred with a 240lb-er last night (Mon, Wed, Sat training) and it's like pushing a child around.. especially when it goes to the ground and I lean in to my top- or side-guard, because:

1.) Gasses them fast trying to escape and block
2.) I don't let them take full breaths the entire time while I'm resting to let gravity do the work between strikes or looking for a submit option/re-positioning

And Lando. I think having had a DSM since I was in HS grants you a lifetime membership. You'll have to ask the head honcho about your staff jacket though.

Granted I'm not cut like I used to be, but I've never found that especially helpful. Some extra mass never hurt me in close quarters though. :D

Sparred with a 240lb-er last night (Mon, Wed, Sat training) and it's like pushing a child around.. especially when it goes to the ground and I lean in to my top- or side-guard, because:

1.) Gasses them fast trying to escape and block
2.) I don't let them take full breaths the entire time while I'm resting to let gravity do the work between strikes or looking for a submit option/re-positioning

And Lando. I think having had a DSM since I was in HS grants you a lifetime membership. You'll have to ask the head honcho about your staff jacket though.

There is also a little thing called contribution. You support the community, you are allowed. ARMAGEDDON has done neither.

ARMAGEDDON looks like he just joined the site. It seems as though he is getting the attention he was aiming to acquire. We should just stop responding to his comments because he is not wanting to take any of the good advice many people have already offered. I hope your (ARMAGEDDON) situation works out in the end and you can start saving money!

....Says EVERYBODY on the Internet. :rolleyes:

Let's see a physique pic Mr. All Muscle. Just to clarify, since you seem sharp as a marble, of YOU.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back