The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

where did you get your fabric for your headliner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketrapson

10+ Year Contributor
May 21, 2012
Cumberland, Maryland
Ok, I've got my headliner out and im wanting to re wrap it. I'm having a hell of a time finding the fabric I'm looking for though. I do however have a back up in case I cant find what I want. I'm looking for a grayscale style print fabric for my headliner, I can find argyle prints but not in the color I want. I've looked at a few local places and a bunch online and cant find it. Where did you all get your fabrics? I'm starting to think I'm gonna have to go with my alternate, it's a black leather with tan stitching in a diamond pattern. I'll get a picture of it later.

We did my buddies Volvo with fabric from Walmart. Take a trip their and check out the craft section.

I got mine from some local fabric stores. But mine is just suede which is easy to find.

i used fabric from Walmart to do my friends and it started to sag after a few months. We redid it in suede from Joanns and its been holding up fine since.

Local upholstery shops will have a better selection and they carry the headliner material that already had the foam back bonded to it. Some fabric stores will carry this also but in limited patterns.

Local upholstery shops will have a better selection and they carry the headliner material that already had the foam back bonded to it. Some fabric stores will carry this also but in limited patterns.

Joann's carries the actual headliner material in black, grey, blue, tan and red.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back