The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

where can I get those little panel clips?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sential

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 27, 2003
Fullerton_Ca
I went to the dealership a while back to get those little white clips that hold the 2g sideskirts on. They are a rip off. Does anyone know a place to buy those clips for cheaper?

thanks

shane

As long as we are making parts requests, what about the clips that hold the rear spoiler (side slide clips and middle screw down) on a 1G. I have some of each broken and don't even know what part to ask my local Satan for:)

EDIT: please feel free to ignore this - I did not intend to high-jack sential's thread.

Junk yard. Crap you could prolly steal those tiny little things from there:shhh:

As far as the 2 clips the the 1g center spoiler piece slides on to and then bolts from the underside.. You need to order the bracket which comes with one(dealer has it as bracket with "retainer").this is the only way to get them from the dealer..trust me..i ordered all other ones...when you goto the dealer the pics on their screen will show 3 brackets the one you want is in the middle...they run about $10 and change each.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back