The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Where Can I get new floormats, and door panel clips?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheTSiGuy

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 5, 2003
Naperville IL, Illinois
Looking for new floormats for my 1g.

I havent seen a site online that sells them :confused: :cry:

Any idea where i can get a set, and how much would they cost?

Im trying to freshen up my interior. Got a new shift knob, and getting a full shampoo. I just need floormats now too.

Oh, and i also need the clips pop the door skin/panel onto the actual door. where can i get those as well?

Thanks!

Jim

for the door pannel clips try au###### or or#### auto parts, or even local body shop, pretty universal clips

It's probably a far throw, but you could even try eBay. I put my 2G Eclipse floormats in my 1G Talon, and they fit great. So you could get some 2G mats also. Too bad they retail for 80-100 dollars brand new.

Is it against the rules to say the name of the two biggest auto parts retailers?

TheTSiGuy,
You can get the fasteners at your local junkyard or get brand new ones from MachV.com I'd personally recommend the junkyard for most, but the fasteners that have the little peg in the middle (which are circular) are very hard to get out without breaking especially since they're so old and usually in the elements at the junkyard. Hope that helps. Later.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back