The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

where can i find?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RNR_MOTORS

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 9, 2009
novi, Michigan
looking for a 99 eclipse front and rear bumper stock new used whatever just moved here to novi michigan:pray: i would like to go and pick it up myself shipping is outrageous so please someone help me

Last edited:
Have you tried xceedspeed forums? It's for MI tuners, lots of DSM guys on there. Be warned, people tend to be bit more of douchebags on that site. Try dsmgirl or dsmraver I believe. We also have a Dsm graveyard. Check there, you might get lucky.

THANXS MAN ILL CHECK I HAVE A HUGE FRONT MOUNT I HATE TO DRIVE AROUND WITHOUT A FRONT BUMPER AND WORST OF ALL PARK ANYWHERE :notgood:

theres a member on here that said he had some good luck with a aftermarket bumper from ebay, he said it fit great was brand new and was cheaper than a new mitsu one. i know ebay gets a bad rap but not all things are cheaply made just cheaply sold. search the forums a little and you find a link to the ebay one he used.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back