The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Where can I find a vacuum line fitting for my Aeromotive FPR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Take it to Home Depot, Lowe's, and/or a local plumbing store. They have all sorts of assorted nipples. That's where I got my two nipples for my catch can.

I will try Home Depot, but I can't take the FPR with me since it is installed on the car. Can anyone confirm the the thread size? I looked trough the specs on the aeromotive site end they don't have it listed.

You could drill it and tap it for 1/8. If your not in a huge hurry, call Aeromotive. They might be able to drop one in the mail for you.

McMaster-Carr has the listed if you have no other option. I have no idea why they used that size. Mine is drilled and tapped for 1/8 because I run AN fittings and braided line to it.

I am in hurry and I don't really like the idea of drilling and tapping a 1/8 NPT. Since no one has the fitting locally I think I will end up buying a used afpr and getting the fitting out of it. Later I will by a replacement fitting from summit, jeg's or aeromotive and resell the used afpr.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back