The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Where can I find a good install inst. for a s-afc on a 1g?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSIAWDTalon

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 21, 2002
Greensburg, Kentucky
I need help. Went to vfaq, found installation instructions for a galant/tel. Following the instructions, I can't even find the wiring harness, or anything. I must just be a complete moron, or something. Any help would be appreciated.

pm or email me if you have any questions, I just installed mine a month ago so its still fresh in my head!

I am a moron. All I had to do was look in the right spot. The vfaq said to unplug the harness's from behind the glovebox. Got it installed in about an hour and a half. The is so much stuff to ture I have almost run off the road three times! Car feels strong with the current settings, I am going out to the track Tuesday to see if I can post a better 1320.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back