The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Where are the FWDs at????

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got my car out to the local track Saturday. Still have a lot of work to do on my 60ft. Got in 7 passes and was able to set new PB.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Looking for QUAIFE OR equivalent diff and axles for sale.

Also advice on tires for 1/2mile event

I have a 1990 GST..

Nice times What boost are you running on that Black? How are you liking it with the 2.3? I run the 76HTZ Red and have considered going 2.3 when I rebuild the bottom end.

Still getting faster. Had a 131mph pass as well. Found a weak link finally though. Driver side CV shaft broke. Any other fwds still making passes?

This was on 30psi, I've been up to 36psi but have been having issues with dropping fuel pressure. I have no complaints on the 2.3. It's been solid and done its job. I have boost by gear but I'm not even using it. For the most part it's only spinning a bit in 1st. What about you any track times?
Nice times What boost are you running on that Black? How are you liking it with the 2.3? I run the 76HTZ Red and have considered going 2.3 when I rebuild the bottom end.

I haven’t been since the Red was put on. Last year first time I ever ran it at the track was on the 68hta V2. I got 4 runs and I was unprepared for how good the slicks would stick and I bogged off the line but best of 13.1 at 112. Looking forward to upping the rpms and seeing what happens now that I’m running the Red.

Still getting faster. Had a 131mph pass as well. Found a weak link finally though. Driver side CV shaft broke. Any other fwds still making passes?
Nice seeing fwds still out making good passes.

Mines been tore apart still since I got the cage done. Hoping to drop the engine in over winter and make some passes next year.

Nice seeing fwds still out making good passes.

Mines been tore apart still since I got the cage done. Hoping to drop the engine in over winter and make some passes next year.

A cage is what I need now if I try to go any faster. I'm pushing it without a cage already. Haven't decided if I'm going to go auto awd or just stick with the 5 speed fwd and chip away at my times.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back