The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

where are all the tenn guys at

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookmaster30

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 20, 2004
bainbridge, Georgia
where are all the tennessee people at. we need to start getting together. i am in cookeville. let me know if anyone is close, i need help from someone with a logger.

barry

thats cool. i work in computer networking and i am usually traveling, but when i get back that way i will give you a yell.

another guy from tennessee here, dover/clarksville area. hey bumpinlazer, what part of cville you in?

well you got another newbie that just got a dsm like a week ago from knoxville area

Ummmmm..... I was born in Nashville. Does that count? LOL!

JK, but honestly, I am going to college in KY. I posted a similar thread as this for KY dsm'ers to "check in", but I got nothin' so far; sounds pretty dead! :( However, I was kind of encouraged when I saw this thread. It took a long time to get a response, but there are some DSM boys down in TN. Represent! :thumb:

Hey whats going on! I live in Knoxville too. Im glad I found some locals on here. Any of you guys do alot of work on your own DSM's? I'd love to do some work on my own, but I'm a little afraid to for fear of tearing something up without some guidance. Let me know what all you've done to your own rides and maybe help a fellow DSMer out.

definately need to get some kind of tennessee meet together, you know. when everyone's car is running "right" if thats possible, LOL..... mine is currently sans a starter

Northeast TN here - about 60 miles northeast of Knoxville.

Has any one decided on a meet here in Tn. I live really close to cookeville. We need to all get together. Hey haufist were have you been I pmed you about a week ago.

little late than never, whats up ? im in clarksville. lets do something

do you come out often, i dont see too many 2g tsi's in cvegas?

I just moved to Nashville/mt. Juliet so i'm here now,

foudn this thread had to chime in LOL:talon:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back