The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

where are all the dsm people in Harford/Baltimore county??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I need to get a 3 Bar sensor so I can tune hopefully. running 25 psi on a 4 bar sucks...

So it is getting warm out, lets get a meet going. Weather your DSM is running or not, lets meet up, hang out, have a cook out, talk about cars, women, bring your booz, or w/e tickles your fancy.

Meet at a parking lot, or my house, suggestions?

Lol So I did. Ryan I say we all crash Travis's place....

Chris there would be a line of tow trucks as far as the eye could see. Everyone could trailer or tow in there non running dsms to my house haha

BAHAHAHA I would be one of the only Drivables ones to show up then.....:)

Hope you bought one at a time and each with a 20% off coupon!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris..

Why ever since you came around with your repeated headgasket popping, your Jackal using, and your ECMlink hating, I hate the DSM seen more and more everyday?

You suck. That is all. bye

:( Never said I hate ECMLink. For the 1G its overpriced for what it is. Considering everything that link can do can be done for much less. But you will not have that awesome GUI that link has, That I do wish I had. The HG popping is getting old. Thankfully all should be remedied soon. In all honesty it should have been dealt with a long time ago. And if you look back on it everything was good and dandy till the car caught fire. Then things kinda went down hill from there.

Ill be hitting a test and tune when ever I get my car running again. I have been trying to mount my slicks on my 15"s for a good week or two but work has picked up lately which is good for everything except for working on the Laser.

I'm here in catonsville about 15 min the bmore

Welcome Colin. This thread gets pretty dead from time to time, but we are all still around working on our dsms and getting ready for the shoot out in Ohio and what not. Stay posted for a get together at the track.
I'm hoping to race at the second Irev event at MIR budds creek, I think its 8/25
And handful of us from here are planning on racing our cars down there.

Tony you're racing at irev right?
I heard you and Ryan are planning on racin at irev. That is the same day as Chris' birthday, so maybe we should all pitch in and buy a head gasket for him so he can race too. Just busting your balls Chris LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back