The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

where are all the dsm people in Harford/Baltimore county??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We are here in Aberdeen.

I live in shrewsbury pa, but am always in the timonium/baltimore area.

I'm always in the bel air area. I live in rocks state park about 10 minutes from bel air.

I am in Towson...unfortunately i have been crazy busy the last few months. You should see me riding anywhere from Balitmore City up to New Freedom PA.

There are a lot of guys out near Aberdeen...hopefully we can get more closer to Bmore/Towson

I am in Towson...unfortunately i have been crazy busy the last few months. You should see me riding anywhere from Balitmore City up to New Freedom PA.

There are a lot of guys out near Aberdeen...hopefully we can get more closer to Bmore/Towson

I totally agree! Lets get one started?

Im game for helping anyone with a Dsm out. Let me know whats up, im pretty knowledgeable when it comes to mechanics. Actually im in need of a welder, I need to weld in my WB and im to cheap to buy one.

im in bel air, part of the old school crew. sold my DSM and got two evos but recently bought another 98 GSX.

I'm in PA but I work all over MD. My company is based out of Glen Burnie and now they have me down in Gaithersburg. I finally got my car up and running yesterday and still need help with some small things. I'm also down to help any other DSMer or just meeting up to shoot the shit!

TO answer your question there are on average about 50-60 dsmers in harford county alone that i know of. Alot of guys dont go out unless we all go do something, Although you will see a few strolling around bel air on a nice day. As far as balto/harf area there are a ton of dsmers, back in the day everyone came out to just cruise and they were all over. But nowadays most of the guys who still have them (like myself) are doing major builds on them causing them to be down for a while.

I rarely see any DSM's running, I hang around the Bel Air area, I mostly see STI's up there, where do you all meet?

I rarely see any DSM's running, I hang around the Bel Air area, I mostly see STI's up there, where do you all meet?

bel air meets are down due to lack running cars at the moment

Here from Fallston. Just bought a gsx. After new tires, a little work, and an inspection, I'll be out and about.

Interesting. Very interesting. I guess I look forward to seeing you all out there somewhere.:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back