The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Where are all the Auto's at??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98gst14b

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 24, 2006
Keys, Florida
Just wondering what kind of times are you guys getting and with what setup.

m1nd64m3 said:

Please tell me how automatics are slow i really would like to know, last time i heard the fastest automatic dsm was somewhere in the 9's, is your car in the 9's?

does anyone offer a built trans for these with tranbrakes? granted i dont think halfshafts would stand up will to something like that

Try www.IPTtrans.com they make a lot of stuff for these cars transmissions and have heard nothing but good things about them.

Jeff822 said:
Please tell me how automatics are slow i really would like to know, last time i heard the fastest automatic dsm was somewhere in the 9's, is your car in the 9's?

He asked what kind of times we were getting and I replied with slow because my car does not get good times.

Do you have any larger pictures of your sig? I have the same fmic and im trying to get ideas on how to mount it.

Mines an Auto. yea its kind of slow. I hit a 15.2 with a slipping transmission

m1nd64m3 said:
He asked what kind of times we were getting and I replied with slow because my car does not get good times.

Do you have any larger pictures of your sig? I have the same fmic and im trying to get ideas on how to mount it.
Yea, i'll pm it to you, install wasnt that bad, you have to bend the brackets a tad so the core isnt hitting the trans cooler lines, also have to get rid of all the power steering lines and just make a loop right back into it. other then that, fitment wasnt all that bad pm me if you want to know anything else.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back