The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Where are all the Auto's at??

98gst14b

Proven Member
Jan 24, 2006
Keys, Florida
Just wondering what kind of times are you guys getting and with what setup.

Jeff822

Proven Member
Jan 22, 2006
Easton, Pennsylvania
m1nd64m3 said:

Please tell me how automatics are slow i really would like to know, last time i heard the fastest automatic dsm was somewhere in the 9's, is your car in the 9's?

SRTthis

Proven Member
Aug 7, 2006
abingdon, Maryland
does anyone offer a built trans for these with tranbrakes? granted i dont think halfshafts would stand up will to something like that

m1nd64m3

Proven Member
Sep 17, 2003
chitown area, Illinois
Jeff822 said:
Please tell me how automatics are slow i really would like to know, last time i heard the fastest automatic dsm was somewhere in the 9's, is your car in the 9's?

He asked what kind of times we were getting and I replied with slow because my car does not get good times.

Do you have any larger pictures of your sig? I have the same fmic and im trying to get ideas on how to mount it.

Jeff822

Proven Member
Jan 22, 2006
Easton, Pennsylvania
m1nd64m3 said:
He asked what kind of times we were getting and I replied with slow because my car does not get good times.

Do you have any larger pictures of your sig? I have the same fmic and im trying to get ideas on how to mount it.
Yea, i'll pm it to you, install wasnt that bad, you have to bend the brackets a tad so the core isnt hitting the trans cooler lines, also have to get rid of all the power steering lines and just make a loop right back into it. other then that, fitment wasnt all that bad pm me if you want to know anything else.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds