The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

where all the Kentucky peeps at?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeah i come to louisville sometimes......mainly when i get bored and decide to go on a long drive.......dont know my way around louisville but i still drive around up there......its fun to get lost....i was just wondering if any peeps out there lived near here and wanted to have a meet of something.....BG is slowly gettin more eclipse drivers (even though most dont know what the hell there talkin about when it comes to the eclipse) and a big meet would be cool.....never met another dsmtuner or 2gnt.com person........

dfresh

whats up parker................LOL............ever work at O'Charleys? this is Doug...........u still want my stock front?

oh yeah........if u have any questions about us non turbos check out www.2gnt.com. its all about us.........u might find some parts on there that might be usefull to u.........my front is just sittin here so let me know if u want it.............the guy from NYC fell though........

dfresh

I just got my DSM. I went out to 12th street to race last weekend. It was fun. Smoked a BMW 325i and barley lost to a G35 Sedan.

oh yea i forgot, they got a new website name. its www.louisvilleforums.com . theres a lot more DSMers over there and its a more "frinedly" (u can talka bout wahtever and not get kicked/banned) environment. i was SpeedDemon2005 on louisvillestreets, but they kicked me off there cause i hadnt checked out the board within 27 days (which is kinda ###)

I'm from Lexington....I would like to get more envovled in the scene, but theres a lack of it around here. Maybe i just don't know where to look. If sombody could hook me up with a location it would be greatly appreciated. :talon:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back