The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

When a man is sufficiently motivated, discipline will take care of itself

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black91TSiAWD

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 30, 2004
Binghamton, New_York
Well I did it again. Big surprise right?

Its got some stuff done to it, but Im gonna take it all off and give it my own little round of goodies.

This is what it has now, and basically Im just gonna do it all over again but new.

16g, fmic, some "custom" o2 dump, 550's eibach springs, 2.5" exhaust, some cheap maxxim wheels, NICE blueish purple paint(which is keyed to hell and back). Runs and drives just needs a shifting issue worked out. Overall worth the 510 mile round trip to go get. But I will NEVER set foot nor tire anywhere near long island ever again.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Oh yea son. That is where it's at. You gonna get the big 104g and 7" turbo-back?

But on a serious note, that thing IS really nice, the paint still looks good. Get to work boy.

Another one returns...must be a virus going around.

I don't know how the hell you do it... but you do. It doesn't look too bad but no underhood pics? Too bad about the paint, in the pics it looks decent at least.

I knew you'd have a 1g again though. hahaha.

haha jimmmay you know me all too well. I told you I loved nice blue 1g's and that I was determined to get myself one.

Now if I get to the shootout I can drive around doing donuts and they'll just think its you! ROFL

After all the problems I'm having I am almost to the point that I need to sell the car......THEN, I read this and landos forum back to back and I just decided that my tax return is spent, the car will be fixed. I realize now that I'm just going to spend more money getting another one later dowwn the road and then modding it again, screw it I'll never see that tax check now as It will be going to a shop now that I can do that, because I sure as hell dont have the time to do it right now not to mention I just moved to the country. Thanks guys

its kinda off topic..but...

......whats wrong with Long Island???? I kind like it...we have hot girls at least!

(I live in Suffolk County....I moved here a little over a year ago..long story)

man it took us 1 hour to go .3 of a mile on the way out, on a saturday afternoon at 1:30. Its was F'ing ridiculous. The GW bridge and the tunnels and shit, the traffic was just insane. And with a truck and trailer it was just a pain.

Finally got the thing into the garage to start ripping shit off it, waiting on all the parts now.

Took a couple new pics

This is my victory look LOL

My lands that face looks like like ass! But your car looks good.

That's Eric's twin in the picture.

I still give this car only 2 months before you sell it and get something else, Eric.

negatory boxxerino. I might just keep this one for a long time, I like it that much. I realized Im a 1g guy, I love all the 2g's Ive had, but yeah. Me and my 1g's are like this(twists fingers)

nope its like an old GM or Dodge muscle car color the kid said, but he didnt know what it was for positive. The engine bay and doorjams are still the factory blue color though. You can kinda see it in the blurry engine bay pic.

Anyone with paint knowledge have any idea what color/where this color might have came from?

Just a little update.

Went down to jersey on saturday and picked up a new tranny, got it for a wicked low price. Without even planning on doing it me and my buddy ended up having the old one out and the new one in, in less than 3 hours LOL. No impacts, no pb blaster, Id have to say jesus himself was standing in the garage with us.

This bi*** is almost done.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back